This Event Could Improve Your Odds of Survival
With Phoenix, Arizona listed as an ISIS target for terror attacks, get training so you can react with a plan and be aware of your surroundings. The FBI released numbers proving that active shooter situations are rapidly on the rise which means more than ever it is important to know how to improve your odds of survival.
In the 2-HOUR Active Shooter Defense Course, we will cover the following:
- Be aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts. Learn how to report suspicious behavior.
- Your first reaction when a terrorist or active shooter situation arises should be to run. Learn how to make a plan for home, school or work for possible escape routes. Get as far away as possible as fast as possible.
- If that is not an option because the Shooters are nearby then you should hide. Learn the best hiding places and strategies.
- You must be prepared to fight as a last resort when your life is in imminent danger.
- Do whatever you have to do to incapacitate the shooter.
- Do not be tentative; commit to action, your life may depend on it.
- Improvise weapons and do what you have to do to survive.
- The element of surprise is your ally.
- Lastly is know how to fight. The majority of the class is based on Krav Maga hand to hand combat techniques from the Israeli Military Forces, Gun and Knife Defense.