What We Do:
Provide high quality professional martial arts training for the mind, body and spirit to instill children and adults with self protection capabilities, confidence and a healthy lifestyle. Students utilize the Board-Break-A-Thon as a project to ask for community support as they attempt to break as many boards as possible in one minute.
What Can You Do:
Donate today any flat sum like $1 or $100 for the event or pledge to donate $.10 to $10 per board broken during their 1 minute of board breaking stamina. The average child age 3 to 6 will break 20 boards in a minute. Kids 7—12 can break from 25—80 boards in a minute. Adults can break between 50—125 boards in a minute.
Why Fund Raising:
Advanced training and competition supported by community involvement will assist families who might otherwise not be able to afford to pursue excellence and life skills such as respect, perseverance and honesty. For the students it teaches them to set a goal, have the confidence to ask for support and the joy of successfully completing a worthy project.
WEST PHOENIX: 6:00-7:00pm
3602 W. Thomas Rd. #15 Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602) 272-5733 | (Just West of 35th Ave. & Thomas)
PARADISE VALLEY: 3:30-4:30pm
3131 E. Thunderbird Rd. #14 Phx, AZ 85032
(602) 485-5425 (SW corner of 32nd St. & Thunderbird)
3636 W. Baseline Rd. #196 Laveen, AZ 85339
(602) 605-8815 | (NW corner of 35th Ave & Baseline)
825 E. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283
(480) 831-2124 (SW corner of Rural & Guadalupe)
NORTH SCOTTSDALE: 8:30-9:30am
10135 E. Via Linda #C-111 Scottsdale AZ 85258
(480) 528-4906 | (SE Corner Via Linda & Mtn. View)
SOUTH PHOENIX: 8:00-9:00am
3767 E. Broadway Rd. #A1 Phoenix, AZ 85040
(602) 438-7338 | (Just West of 38th St. on Broadway)
SOUTH SCOTTSDALE: 6:00-7:00pm
1819 N. Scottsdale Rd. Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 941-6028 | (SE corner of Scottsdale Rd. & McKellips)
1480 S. Watson Rd. #101 Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623) 474-5804 (SW Corner of Watson & Yuma)
9897 W. McDowell Rd. #715 Tolleson 85353
(623) 936-9636 | (SE Corner 99th Ave & McDowell)
FACTS: Kids and teens involved in Out-Of-School-Time activities such as organized martial arts training are…
- Less likely to become Bullies and less likely to be Bullied.
- Less likely to end up incarcerated and more likely to contribute to society.
- Earn better grades in school and have a community mindset while learning to work with juniors and seniors
FACTS: Adults and Parents involved in a structured Martial Arts program are ……
- Less likely to get sickness or diseases like depression, high blood pressure, diabetes
- More disciplined to control themselves and others like children and co-workers having high values and work ethic
- Happier and more confident about personal and family safety