What We Do:
Provide high quality professional martial arts training for the mind, body, and spirit to instill children and adults with self-protection capabilities, confidence and a healthy lifestyle. Students utilize the Board-Break-A-Thon as a project to ask for community support as they attempt to break as many boards as possible in one minute.
What Can You Do:
Donate today any flat sum amount at your discretion toward funding a child’s goal. The average child age 3 to 6 will break 20 boards in a minute. Kids 7—12 can break from 25—80 boards in a minute. Adults can break between 50—125 boards in a minute.
Why Fund Raising:
Advanced training and competition supported by community involvement will assist families who might otherwise not be able to afford to pursue excellence and life skills such as respect, perseverance, and honesty. For the students, it teaches them to set a goal, and have the confidence to ask for support and the joy of successfully completing a worthy project.
3202 E. Greenway Rd. #1301 Phx, AZ 85032
(602) 485-5425 (NE corner of 32nd St. & Greenway)
1819 N. Scottsdale Rd. Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 941-6028 | (SE corner of Scottsdale Rd. & McKellips)
10135 E. Via Linda #C-111 Scottsdale AZ 85258
(480) 528-4906 | (SE Corner Via Linda & Mtn. View)
610 N. Alma School Rd. #32 Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 782-0315 | (Alma School & Galveston)
9897 W. McDowell Rd. #715 Tolleson 85353
(623) 936-9636 | (SE Corner 99th Ave & McDowell)
3602 W. Thomas Rd. #15 Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602) 272-5733 | (Just West of 35th Ave. & Thomas)
3636 W. Baseline Rd. #196 Laveen, AZ 85339
(602) 605-8815 | (NW corner of 35th Ave & Baseline)
825 E. Guadalupe Rd. Tempe, AZ 85283
(480) 831-2124 (SW corner of Rural & Guadalupe)
1480 S. Watson Rd. #101 Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623) 474-5804 (SW Corner of Watson & Yuma)
SOUTH PHOENIX: 3767 E. Broadway Rd. #A1 Phoenix, AZ 85040
(602) 438-7338 | (Just West of 38th St. on Broadway)
FACTS: Kids and teens involved in Out-Of-School-Time activities such as organized martial arts training are…
- Less likely to become Bullies and less likely to be Bullied.
- Less likely to end up incarcerated and more likely to contribute to society.
- Earn better grades in school and have a community mindset while learning to work with juniors and seniors
FACTS: Adults and Parents involved in a structured Martial Arts program are ……
- Less likely to get sickness or diseases like depression, high blood pressure, diabetes
- More disciplined to control themselves and others like children and co-workers having high values and work ethic
- Happier and more confident about personal and family safety