With families as the epicenter of our legacy here at Lee’s ATA Martial Arts, we recognize that frankly, we wouldn’t be here without you, the parents! You sacrifice for your children every day and that in itself is worthy of praise. You pick them up from school, get them dressed, haul all of their gear around, and then you even sit through their class and keep up with Parent Meetings, Tournaments and Testing Cycles. Being a Karate parent is not an easy task, so we applaud you for simply even showing up.
That being said, if we want your support on the things we believe to be beneficial for your child, we want to make sure we are servicing not just your child, but your entire family. If we want to see our communities, our cities, and our neighborhoods changed for the better, this begins in the home, with our families. Thus enters a little something we like to call Parent’s Night Out!
Parent’s Night Out is a pre-planned date night opportunity for parents.
This is one of the few times that we discourage you from coming in and sitting to wait for your child to be finished with class. We don’t want that this time. We want you to drop them off at the door and go have a night out on the town!
Here are all of our upcoming PNO’s:
(Also known as “Ninja Nights” at some locations)
- North Scottsdale
Friday, June 9th, 2017 6-10pm
Friday, June 9th 6-10pm Sports Theme
Friday, May 12th 5-8pm
Friday, Aug 18th 5-8pm
- South Scottsdale
Friday, May 12th 6-10pm Glow In the Dark Theme
Friday, July 7th 6-10pm Fourth of July Theme
Friday, Aug 25th 6-10pm Crazy Hair Theme
June 9th 6-10pm Super Hero Theme
Aug. 11th 6-10pm Theme TBD
Friday, June 2nd 6-10pm
Friday, July 7th 6-10pm
Friday, Aug 4th 6-10pm
- South Phoenix
Friday, July 7th 6-10pm Glow Theme
We know that dating isn’t always easy. It requires planning: a babysitter, an actual date and location, and of course the funds to do so. But guess what? We’re here to take some of that work off of your plate so we’ve compiled a list of Friday night date ideas complementary to our scheduled Parent’s Nights Out.
These Friday Night Date Night Ideas range from FREE, to LOW COST, to “MORE BUT WORTH IT.”
Check ‘em out!
- Sunset Hike
- Build a fort in the living room (adults can have fun too!)
- Frisbee golf at a park
- Couple’s massages at home
- First Friday Planetarium @ MCC
- Go geocaching
- Go stargazing on a blanket in the desert
- Scottsdale Trolley Tour
- Take a class at REI
- First Friday Artwalk in Phoenix
- Second Fridays Out in Downtown Mesa
- Third Friday Artwalk in Chandler
- Check out a Car Show
- Give Back- Meal Packing at Feed My Starving Children
- Pre-packed picnic by a lake
- Get lost in IKEA and then try their Swedish meatballs
- Candlelight pizza and piano jazz at home
- Ride the light rail to somewhere exciting in Phoenix
- Home made fondu & picture/video watching
- Trip to a local museum
- Themed dinner at home to accompany a movie
- Rent bikes and take a mapped city bike tour
- Buy something from a hobby store and build it together
- Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt in Old Town Scottsdale
LOW-ISH COST IDEAS:
- Board games & snacks at home
- Drive In Theater- Glendale
- Dance lessons
- First Friday after-hours at the Japanese Friendship Garden
- Trivia Night
MIGHT COST A LITTLE MORE:
- Top Golf in Scottsdale
- Go-Cart Racing
- Check out some local comedy or an Improv show
- Adult Game Arcade like Cobra in DT Phx
- Friday Night Music at the Botanical Gardens
- Dine-In Movie Theater
“Healthy marriages are at the core of thriving families and cultures.” -Nothing Hidden Ministries
Be the change! Enjoy a date night and leave the kids with us.
Sign up for a Parent’s Night Out by calling one of our locations.
Registration is $20 for the 1st Child, and $10 for each additional OR $10 for all first-timers
Cost Includes Pizza, drinks, movies, and organized games/activities. All instructors have fingerprint clearance, have undergone Youth Protection Training by the Boy Scouts of America, and are background checked by the ATA.